(to the tune of happy birthday, cuz they rhyme, get it?)
Happy earth day to you,
Happy earth day to you,
Happy earth day dear everyone,
Happy earth day to you!
- So I'm sitting at lunch today oblivious to the significance of this marvelous day, when my coworker looks up and says, " Oh yeah, happy earth day everyone. Let's go cut down some trees and make paper." ....... I almost shot tea out my nose.
Go Green guys.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How exciting to get in on day one of this blog. I know you have so much to share and we will learn alot. For instance, who knew today was earth day. Not me!
ReplyDeleteYep sista. We are so great. Well, maybe we don't have enough to do. Did you wear your earth shoes on earth day sister? Hey Regan, I hate you. I will be singing :
ReplyDeleteHappy earth day to you.... all day today, and tomorrow, and ....
I am excited about this blog. Your most excellent and loving Aunt Patte. I meant: You are most excellent and I love you. Aunt Patte